Scrapheap-turbo

Short circuit on my lambda sensor

Hy i come to you with a great big problem ,the whiers on my lamda sensor melted a while ago and 2 of the touched causing a great big short circuit, sice then my car won't start ... at all ... it has no spark and the fuel pump won't start when i try to turn the key ....i tried replacing the ECU but stil no respoonse changed all the fuses still nothing...all the relays still nothing ... so i'm thinkinh i really need a complete electrical diagram of the engine and the fusebox..... or if someone ever came across this same problemmaybe you could point me in the right direction

Checked all your fuses? I'd expect them to blow before anything else (assuming they are the correct ratings!)

yep fuses checked and even changed with brand new ones with the corect rating .... it seems a ground wire has been burned but i can't find it .... that's why i need the diagrams with the corect wire colors so i can find the one that's blown ....oh forgot to specify G60 engine 1991