Stonejag

Wanted: moonroof, VR6 fan controller, few small bits

Marching ever-closer to getting things sorted :)

Need a moonroof with the slider in whatever the beige/white headlining colour is that goes with black leather, to fit a late VR. Must be working perfectly! Happy to pay extra on top / buy dinner if there's any chance of a hand fitting it...

Also a working VR6 fan controller.

Also if someone's got one of these kicking about that would be smashing :D (clip between ISV hose and two coolant hoses on throttle body)

throttle-hose-clip.jpg

Bit of a long shot (probably have more luck on the vortex) but I'm also after the plastic from a US-spec front bumper: any condition as long as the sides are intact.

I'm happy to drive pretty much anywhere accessible down south, or I'm up in Leeds for Elsecar over Easter so anywhere in the general vicinity would work.

Thanks!

Stone

I've got a fully working moon roof and would have been happy to fit/help fit, but i'm more than 250 miles away!

And i'm overseas at Easter, so not totally helpful.......

Now sourced a fan controller :) Didn't sort my fans out but at least it narrowed it down.

June would be fine for the moonroof actually, or indeed a long drive / road trip (could do with a cheap holiday :lol:), depending on how much you wanted for it!

I'm also after a pair of rear windows and good condition script and rear VW badges in chrome if anyone has any :)

Stone

I've got the sunroof slider in beige if you're interested buddy. Great condition, say £20 plus whatever the postage is?