robo22sri

In ear headphones! Talk to me lol

Just seen my sennheiser in ear head phones has a split lead :(

I have had them for about 5 years and still going strong other than the lead being damaged

What head in ear head phones do you guys use?

Skullcandy ink'd - excellent sound with deep bass, and you can't possibly go wrong for £9 :D

Very pretentious branding but they come in tons of colours (including plain black!) so you can pick whatever you like. I moved on from a set of Sennheiser MX500 which were more expensive :thumbleft:

edit: I should add that they have VERY good sound insulation which may upset your colleagues at work - mine keep having to nudge me when my phone rings as I can't hear it! Under no circumstances use them in the car...

Stone

Edited by Stonejag

Sennheiser CX300's get excellent reviews and aren't mega bucks!

i will have to look at the skull candy ones, I am leaning to the sennheisers as the ones i have now i have had for years and been great!

My mate has been through 2 sets of beats in ear ones!

Beats are crap, fashion accessories. And the market is flooded with fakes / copies so it's a real gamble trying to get hold of legitimate ones! Avoid like the plague. You can get MUCH better headphones for less money.

Nah Beats suck ass and are for people who have little to no audio knowledge and think they look good as an accessory (which they don't)

Pound for buck Sennheiser all the way, I have a set of CX300's and thought they were pretty damn good for the money. Had Skullcandy's before and didn't rate them tbh, maybe they've improved since tho

Got a set of these & rate them. Comfy, good sound & a lil pouch to store em in.

Sennheiser CX300's get excellent reviews and aren't mega bucks!

I don't personally like my sennheisers at all. I can remember the model no but they cost around £50. They have very little bass output and are very bright sounding, far too much treble.

That's exactly what I found with the MX500s I used to have - the bass was much better through the Skullcandy ones. Could just be that they're tuned towards the kind of music I normally listen to but they've very good drivers. Also the sound insulation means you can get away with much lower volume, which my tinnitus thanks me for ;)

I bought some westone 2 earphones and they are brilliant. Dual drivers so plenty of bass as well as clarity. Not cheap though (paid £200 a bout a year a go)

I have some Sennheiser CX 500 ... very good earphones and would recommend them :)