southerner88

Hi - some help and advice please!

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and have to confess that currently i do not have a Corrado....... BUT........its sort of a dream car of mine from being young and i am looking into purchasing one for my next car in the next few months.....im after a G60. I was hoping that i could get some advice on good / bad points to look out for when purchasing a Corrado.

thanks for your time and help...

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and have to confess that currently i do not have a Corrado

No body is perfect mate ;) :lol:

Welcome to the forum! :D

G60s are getting rare, particularly good condition ones. A thing to check with the G60 specifically, is the condition of the charger, check for receipts of its last service and by whom. Still maybe worth getting is serviced by yourself anyway for piece of mind.

The wiki guide is def worth looking at.

Good luck in your search :D

Welcome! You've found the right place - loads of info here and lots of very friendly and knowledgable people. Good luck finding the one you're looking for :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats great, will have a look through that Wiki page, just out of intrest, the only info i havnt found on the web yet is the mpg, is there much difference in running costs between the 2.9 VR6 and the supercharged G60?

Thanks for the warm welcomes to!

A well maintained G60 will definitely get better MPG. You will have to budget for a charger rebuild every 20-40K though, depending on other mods. Other than that, running costs are pretty similar between all the models.