rixy

vento front end - smooth and early spec - £225 or offers....

For sale is my smoothed Vento front end for mk3 golf / vento. This comprises of a Vento Front bumper, with indicators and fogs smoothed over, this was done professionally, and has been flatted and smoothed all over to remove the textured bit, and then colour coded in Flash Red. There is also a genuine Early Vento grille, with VW badge in black, and colour coded metal lower strip. A Vento bonnet in very good condition, again, all finished in flash red, and then there's the headlights.

The headlights are VW genuine headlights that have been split apart, and had mk4 golf side repeater installed in them, these have then been wired up to work as front indicators. They are completely road legal, and i have been through 2x mot's with them no problems, and they work very well, and are easily bright enough for road use. I had them wored up to a switched +12v relay to make them brighter than they normally would be, and they are excellent. One of them has one of the top tabs broken, but it still bolts in fine and doesnt wobble, or rattle about, so not really a problem.

Im looking for offers around £225.00 for this, also, i work in a bodyshop, so if needed, the complete front end can be colour coded for your car, in the correct paint, so its just got to be fitted. I could even fit it for you if needed. This front end must go soon, as its in the way, as i've fitted a new front end for a new look to my car.

Here's some pics.

Located near downham market, norfolk.....

241020112668.jpg

241020112660.jpg

241020112656.jpg

Picture027.jpg