Defjam

Cowl pannel/section missing - where is it placed?

Hey guys,

it's my first post on this forum :).

At the beggining I'd like to apologize for my english - it's not my national/native language.

So, I've just bought a VW Corrado, with missing cowl pannel/section(these names shows me the translator) -

I mean a plastic element beetwen a front windscreen and a bonnet. I'm not sure what does it consist from?

I've found one offer on some kinda ebay, but before I will but it, I want to be sure whether it's a correct one or not.

Can you give me a foto of it, it already placed under the bonnet, or description? I'd would apprieciate your help.

The seller didn't sound quite sure, but the told me that the parts I need are the 2 big and looking almost exactly like, plastic elements

from this photo(it's a photo from the offer-he also told me, that the smaller one element is sth quite another, accidentally caught by camera).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57957[/ATTACH]

So, I'm waiting for answers I really need before I buy it :)

I'm not quite sure of the bits you need but those pictured are vents from the top of the dashboard close to the windscreen.

If you mean the trim on the outside of the car then it's usually called a "scuttle cover"

Hope that helps

Thanks for the answer.

Yes I meant the trim outside the car.

I hope I will find the right element somehow, or figure out how to replace it

to cover the engine.

Look for a thread on here, its a group buy for windscreen trim and scuttle cover, lots of pics there showing the parts fitted.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk