Ginger60

Insurance renewal with Chris knott insurance...

aviva it was the halifax before this it helps if you seem to have your partner on oit as well[ATTACH=CONFIG]59501[/ATTACH]

That's Wendy ruled out then! :lol:

Listen Kip, paying more for my car insurance is a damm sight cheaper than having a partner in my experience !!!!

So there !!!!

Besides, like I would let a partner anywhere near my car !!! Or Car Events, Or, Or, Or..................

Listen Kip, paying more for my car insurance is a damm sight cheaper than having a partner in my experience

So there !!!!

Besides, like I would let a partner anywhere near my car !!! Or Car Events, Or, Or, Or..................

that,s you told you tell him wendy pmsl[ATTACH=CONFIG]59541[/ATTACH]

I'm with admiral multi-car this year. £570 for the Corrado VR6 and Lexus GS430 Sport, both modded. They even matched my GS430 no claims (18 yrs) for the Corrado. Went from

Zero no claims to 18 years for the second car in just the space of a phone call. Gives me total freedom next renewal to get quotes with full NCB on both cars... Bit of a result :)

I already checked that when they said it. He said the no claims would stand at the end of the year if I moved. He could be lying of course, which is always possible.

He's lying lol! sign on the dotted line Sir

He may have meant the one year that you've got at the end of the year, i hope you do, dont get me wrong, but it looks a bit suspicious..........

I asked the specific question about taking the 18 years with me, he said yes, but as I say, he could've been lying.

Thats bloody brilliant for two cars, i caved in after some rediculous quotes thereafter so stayed with them... for now...

A bit of a thread revival, but thought I would update what happened at renewal (it is due in three weeks). I got the renewal paperwork through (£580 for both - not much of an increase since last year which is better that expected), and have seperate "proof of no claims" document for each car, the Corrado has 16 years no claims, The Lexus has 21 years. Not an exact match, but 16 years after 1 year of cover is a definate result to go shopping around with :)

Edited by Tigerfish