trigger83

rh zw1 porsche

hey hey every1,got some zw rh1s on my vr now,lovin the 17's look. i have what looks like porsche badge stickers on the original rh centre caps just wonerin if any1 knows where i can get hold of some. done a bit of google hunting and checked ebay but cant seem 2 find anythin, saw a local vr round bournemouth recently with same wheels running silver porsche centres and loved em. help

I stickered over the top of my old ZW1's and thought they looked pretty good. Especially versus the price of some genuine Porsche centre caps.

Moving to Suppliers as you are trying to source something rather than asking something technical (which this section of the forum is for ... ).

where did u get the syickers?

I have to admit, I'm not really sure!! We're talking about 8 years ago probably.

For RH ZW1 you'll need to be looking for 65mm (not 76mm) caps or stickers. Plenty of Porsche sticker suppliers on ebay.

Hope you get some sorted mate, on another note seen the blue Vr with a lady driving around Bournemouth, any idea who it belongs to??