Portent

Late slam panel

I'm looking for a slam panel to fit a late VR6. The paint condition is not important as I'll need to get it sprayed anyway (unless by luck a Storm Grey panel comes up). But it must be free from dents and free from significant rust.

I'm in Surrey so I'd prefer it local but I'd consider travelling to collect, or postage of course.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have one that I think could be a late a late one... how can you tell?

and I'm near Woking... if you want to come and have a look..

Wow, didn't expect one that local to me :D

Not sure how to check to be honest. But if it's off a VR6 then it's a late one. If it's off a valver that's 94 or later then again it should be a late one. Any idea what it came off and what condition it is?

It was on my early 16v when I bought it with the bumper as well and I was told it was off a VR6, other than that I cant tell you any more, condition wise it's OK. couple of spots of surface rust at the edges but nothing bad

If your close by to Woking / West Byfleet, feel free to come and have a look.

I could pop over at the weekend and compare it to the one on my car to check it's the right one. How much are you wanting for it?

Wouldn't the later one have three slots in the bottom for the grille rather than the two that the older one had?

That's fine by me, I'm thinking £25 for the panel. Shall I PM you my address?

I'll pm you my mobile number and if you can drop me a text from yours we can sort out a day/time for me to pop over. Thanks.