Sign in to follow this  
veedub-dave

red VR6 for £2600 ono in royston, herts

VR6 | red | royston, herts

Price: £2600 ono

Description:

for sale is my j reg us spec vr6 corrado the car was imported in 2002, since owning the car i have basically overhalled the whole car as when i bought it it was a non runner now all that left to do is bleed the brakes and clear the fault on computer then it is ready for a mot the car is booked into my mates garage to be done later this week, the car is in very good condition with no rust as it has come from a dry state it has factor fitted air con and electric seat belts which are both fully working the interior is red dot heated velur with black trims, it has 17' audi tt wheels lowered on g max shocks and springs, passat moon roof which tilts and slides it has a neu speed chip k and n cone filter full stainless steel exhaust with de cat which is leagal as the car is registered pre 1992, when the car is moted i am looking for £2600 ono but i'm open to offers on the car as it is at the moement.

Tel: 07878 540387

1_9232_1333965908_

2_9232_1333965908_

3_9232_1333965908_

4_9232_1333965908_

Edited by veedub-dave