BarryC

Hi newbie

Hi just signed up im from Ireland looking for a nice clean corrado to do a TDI conversion

sent a few pm's but if someone knows a nice clean 1.8 car that needes engine work

please shoot me a pm

cheers

Barry

Hi barry i,m not that clued up on the technical side of things but why change to diesel,just curious and Welcome:wave:

Diesel? Corrado? Hmmm?!?

Nahhh! once you buy one and drive it u won't want to convert it!

Yep a TDI corrado using the passat engine remapped

loads of torque excellent mpg the looks of a corrado

ticks all the boxes for me lol

Welcome. There are a couple of Corrado TDI's on here so I'm sure people can help with any advice.

hi, first forum ive joined... not sure whats what but miss my old vr so just seeing if theirs anything nice for sale out there.

Welcome. There are a couple of Corrado TDI's on here so I'm sure people can help with any advice.

Cheers that's excellent news hopefully they will share the knowledge

Cheers that's excellent news hopefully they will share the knowledge

Take a look in the members gallery as I'm sure there are a couple of build threads.

hi, first forum ive joined... not sure whats what but miss my old vr so just seeing if theirs anything nice for sale out there.

Take a look at C5 OEM's classic green storm for sale. You won't find much better.

Welcome Barry.

I never miss a chance to plug LPG...lol.

I've been running my VR6 for a year and a half. Currently 74p a litre ( was 67p until recently), all the benefits you described for the TDi but with a gorgeous v6 sound instead of a drone from down under.

Biggest downside is the range (220miles for full tank @£30) and that I can't get on the Channel Tunnel trains with it.

Welcome Barry.

I never miss a chance to plug LPG...lol.

I've been running my VR6 for a year and a half. Currently 74p a litre ( was 67p until recently), all the benefits you described for the TDi but with a gorgeous v6 sound instead of a drone from down under.

Biggest downside is the range (220miles for full tank @£30) and that I can't get on the Channel Tunnel trains with it.

lol cheers mate,

been thinking about lpg even priced some kits only issue is the VR6 is expensive to road tax over here the 2.9 litre engine would cost 1500 euro PA in road tax,

thats why i was leaning twords the diesel option

Welcome to the forum. I'm just about the starting building another TDi with the specific intention of selling it afterwards (I need something to do lol!). Will be almost the same spec as the one in my signature but with a few little refinements. If you're interested in buying a running TDi then drop me a PM.

Cheers

Tom