Timbo

Left rear seat

Things I need:

I'm not sure how many different styles the interiors were made in, but mine looks like the following...

The seat cloth is like this:

squab.jpg

TIA.

Edited by Timbo
Got a door card

If that's what it's called, yep. The trim panel that would be a door card if the Corrado had 4 doors :).

Hi i have the drain hose and some panels,is it for an early or late car

Let me know

rod

Unfortunately CazzaVR's door card turns out to be the wrong style. For the avoidance of doubt, my knackered one looks like this:

doorcard.jpg

The seat cloth is like this:

squab.jpg

Any other takers?

Hi, would it be possible to take a close up photo of the darker upper section of the cards? It's really hard to tell if they're the right style... Thanks.

Hmm, I'm not sure those are the same. Yours appear corded to some extent, but mine are just black cloth:

20120909_001.jpg

20120909_002.jpg

20120909_003.jpg

What do you think?

Timbo,

Look different to me.

I may have what you are looking for as I did have part of this interior as spares (what I refer to as champagne flute interior as the purple/ blue flecks accent champagne glasses) and laid it up in a mates parent's barn about 6 years ago. I'm checking it is still there and what the condition is like and will come back shortly, but as both of us are at least 50 miles from the barn I can't promise a quick turn-around in confirming or photo's.

Dave

I may have what you are looking for as I did have part of this interior as spares (what I refer to as champagne flute interior as the purple/ blue flecks accent champagne glasses) and laid it up in a mates parent's barn about 6 years ago. I'm checking it is still there and what the condition is like and will come back shortly, but as both of us are at least 50 miles from the barn I can't promise a quick turn-around in confirming or photo's.

Yep, the purple chevrons is the one. Thanks for checking. I'm not in a particular hurry so I don't mind if it takes a while.

I think yours are slightly different but not far off...

Thanks for checking and taking photos, but it looks like your card isn't right for my interior, unfortunately. Sorry for wasting your time.