Sign in to follow this  
skygrowler

real chips

is this a genuine article, has anyone tried it, looks too good to be real to me !

I saw this item for sale at eBay UK, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item: +15 bhp polo/golf/passat/lupo/corrado free p&

Seller: crazeyjack

Starts: 29-Mar-04 07:06:57 BST

Ends: 05-Apr-04 07:06:57 BST

Price: Starts at £1.750000

To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI. ... F%3AUK%3A1

Item Description:

THIS IS A PAYPAL ONLY AUCTION

(PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE PAYPAL ACCOUNT)

TIMING ADVANCEMOD!

This simple engine modification is a resisting mod, to fitnaturally aspirated (non-turbo / supercharged) petrol injected engines. Injection models are manufactured after 1988.

Themod itself is similar to 'Superchips' E.C.U. Chip.... but far less expensive!Themod adjusts the E.C.U telling the air intake sensor that the air being brought into the engine is cold. Cold air is denser than warm air, therefore containing more oxygen. The fuel injector then releases slightly more fuel giving a richer mixture and a more powerful explosion in the cylinders of you engine. This gives extra BHP to the wheels.

Fitting themod needs no mechanic experiance at all! No tools are needed and no soldering or fixing in place is necessary! Beceause themod is not soldered or permanantly fixed in, it can be easily removed for any warrnty reasons!

The Timing Advancemod package includes themod itself and a easy to follow, step by step fitting guide. you'll be back on the road with your BHP gain within 5 minutes!!

Up to a 19 BHP gain

Easy fitting

Fully road legal

Easily removable if needed

Fast Fitting

No Soldering

Full instructions included

Add an induction kit for ultimate results

The Mod is a very small resistor

Please contact me if not satisfied

FREE UK POSTAGE ON THIS ITEM

PLEASE PAY WITHIN 7 DAYS

');

//--

Pay me with PayPal. I don't charge my buyers extra!

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.co.uk

Mate of mine spend about £22 on one of these for his honda prelude (Ahhhh, i mention the H word) :evil:

and all he got back was a 20p resistor like VR6 said

What made me laugh even more was that he came around to me to fit it for him, and i just laughed by bollocks off :twisted:

AVOID AT ALL COST :mad:

This just forces the car into thinking its running in 'cold start' mode the whole time.. i'm not quite sure on the technicalities as to how or why this is supposed to be a good thing, but I wouldn't let someone do that to my car for FREE, let alone pay for it.

If you could fit a 20p resistor and make an extra 19bhp.......why don't car manufacturers do this in the first place?

Old but it applies to almost every situation - if it sounds too good to be true.....