Bishbosh1

My classic green storm VR6

Congrats on the new job and great news that you are getting to keep your Corrado.

Thanx I'm so chuffed I'm able to keep my corrado!! Really good news it passed the MOT too with no advisories

:dance:

Now that the job situation is finally sorted and im keeping the car ive decided to strip the interior to give it all a good clean. The carpets were in a very grubby state and as a result havent come up as good as i hoped. Next up is to clean and re-colour the plastics and leather seats. I'll post more pics as i go along.

:thumbleft:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69752[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69753[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69754[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69755[/ATTACH]

Great work there. Not the esiest job to do in this weather. I used carpet cleaner 1001 to clean mine and a fine brush and any stubborn greasy bits I used Autoglym tar remover.

Nothing like cleaning the carpets to give you a real visual sense of achievement. Congratulations on the work front as well. I'm sure that has taken the weight off.

What's next ?

I really wish i could take a week off work so that i can crack on with the car clean up!! Unfortunately having just started a new job i dont think it would go down to well, so here's a few more pics of the work ive managed to sqeeze in this week.

Really pleased with how the plastics have come up [ATTACH=CONFIG]69870[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69871[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69872[/ATTACH]

Still undecided on what to do regarding the alloys. I'll keep the solitudes for if ever i decide to sell the car, been looking for some mint BBS RC, LM, CH or RX wheels but in no rush to find them as just had my BBS RK splits refurbed. If anyone with any of the above fancy's a swop let me know.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69873[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69874[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69875[/ATTACH]

Next up is to clean, condition and dye the leather seats......

Bish :thumbleft: