Erny

Wings, aqua blue late spec

They are late spec wings in Aqua Blue, the arches have been ever so slightly rolled but it doesn't affect the way they look or the fitting of the arch liners.

There is no rust on the pannels at all, but there maty be some ever so slight on the bolt holes on the underside (and I mean slight surface stuff; no greater than a Bic pen end size which will sand off) .

The N/S wing has a 20p size dent on the arch which would come out with PDR. The O/S wing has a scuff on the lacqure which I will happily machine polish out for you if you don't plan on repraying these.

£60.00 collection from rotherham.

Pending a couple of photos,I will take these, although I'll have to sort out a way of collecting them if you're willing to hold onto them at all? I don't mind paying upfront of course.

Any chance of postage?

Andy

Your going to have to settle for 2nd dibs on them at the moment, ive had a lad ive previously dealt with call me moments after posting, Theyve been shrink wrapped since i got them so Ill unwrap them and take some photos tomorrow, if you want to pm me your email ill send you photos. Thanks