robo22sri

Anyone got schmidt ML 3pc wheels?

I bought them from rim style as :

16 x 8 j 5 x100 ET 21 fronts

16 x 9 j 5 x 100 ET 21 rears

The rears fit nice about 10 mm of poke but sits nicely under rolled arches with some stretch.

The fronts were a bit of a nightmare and need a 13 mm spacer to clear standard vr calipers . On my vr I had to grind about 2mm of the face of the calipers to stop the wheel touching . Then I found they poked about 25 mm from arches (which got me pulled by police )I tried running ridiculous camber but handling was terrible and wore through tires too quick. Ended up buying 1.5" outer rims to replace the 2.5 " which reduced poke to same as rears. Would love to know if anyone else has had the same problem with the fronts ? Hope this helps

Yup i offered the rears up and sweet they poked out about 30mm with nice stretch but front :(

they are ment to be ET25!

the strange thing is the rears had 6 inch barrels and 2.5 inch lips! and the fronts are 6.5 inch barrels with 1.5 dishes! Why the hell you would want massive barrels up front i have no clue! they would foul the inner arch