Jim Bowen

Yellow Minichamps Model ready to buy?

Just googling about the place and noticed the yellow minichamps corrado has a price and a buy it button, rather than pre order.

Not ordered one yet.

The price seems to be £36, a bit more than normal

Whooop! the wait is over :) only a bit more than the others were though.

Just checked the maker's website, Minichamps, where it's still listed as delivery date unknown. At least that''s an improvement on its previous status, which was "Sold out".

Tempest

Yeah i got the red and blue ones, am sure they were under £30 when i bought them. Think i'll have to get the yellow as well.

Also on the lookout for another red one if anyone is selling at a reasonable price

The yellow one looks awesome!

Got a blue onemade by Schabak, same size but different make and it looks more like a toy than a scale model. The minichamps ones really are better.

Just googling about the place and noticed the yellow minichamps corrado has a price and a buy it button, rather than pre order.

Not ordered one yet.

The price seems to be £36, a bit more than normal

Which site did you see it on mate? cant see it anywhere other than diecast legends and still pre order status.

Nope, they have definitely not got this model, because I have been pestering them for more than 3 years now to cash in a voucher I received 3 years ago for my birthday. Keep on asking them whether certain Rado or now also 928 models are in stock, and wherever it says 7-14 days, that means not in stock. Latest email me asking about the yellow Rado dates back 3 weeks, no stock.

Tempest

Just had an email from diecast legends that it has been dispatched :) will take a pick when it arrives lol!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Paul were you aware that some cheeky monkey is using pic's of your car to sell various parts on Ebay?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMPLETE-SET-OF-REAR-LIGHTS-FOR-A-VW-CORRADO/141144447469?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D16581%26meid%3D3608492589946476055%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D7839%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D321281071128%26 here's one of them. Oh happy christmas to you and the family :x-mas:

i'm not overly bothered but i think it takes the micky a bit that they are misleading folk by thinking they are buying bit from my car maybe. i know my car is all over the internet but i dont like it on ebay :( lol!

Can anyone report it? i wouldn't know where to start.

Thanks James ;)

PS It's here lol! After 18 months on back order awaiting production to start it gets delivered on Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas to me :)