mad-dog

hi from Poole Dorset

hi just bought a corrado 1.8 16v in a nice bright yellow hope to be able to hit you guys for advice and maybe help a few of you out too

yep :)

i like the colour ( am the only one in the household that does tho)

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

yep :)

i like the colour ( am the only one in the household that does tho)

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

hi anne ( love the pic of the dog is he/she yours??)

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

hi anne ( love the pic of the dog is he/she yours??)

Yes thats poppy and star is hiding in the background:thumbleft:

Hi and welcome, There quite a few corrados now around the bournemouth/poole area. Think we should have a forum mini meet :) Any plans for the car? pictures?

thanks craig would love to meet up with other owners dont get much time to myself usually sunday daytimes and monday eves if you can get some others to meet up would be great, reakon i must be the oldest corrado owner around tho lol car isnt on the road as such yet have just put the alternator back on just need to sort out the change in insurance and then i can drive it have put some pics in the gallery but you can miss it as its bright yellow pmme if you fancy meeting am going to put it on the road next week (ish) so let me know

great am up for that not sure what i want to do with the coraddo yet lol may have a bit of fun and sell it on or may go mad keep it and spend some money on it but for now its mine lol and going to have some fun besides gives my daughter a laugh watching me get into it