cheifo

what setup do people run for a track Corrado?

I want to do more track days in my rado it’s hard to describe but it feels a little loose, it has polybushes and coilovers with vibra techniques engine mounts, Has any one fitted a reconed steering rack or quick rack to their rado which company do people use? Has anyone fitted an lsd or straight cut gear box or any know where there is one for sale? what else would give a loose feeling?

What do people recommend for suspension and camber angles for track work has any one had there car weighted for the track?

for the looseness there are a few things to check...

lower ball joints

inner and outer track rods

droplinks

top mounts.

CV joints

basically everything to do with the suspension and steering... an hour or so on a ramp or over a pit and usually you will find the culprit

thanks for the advice, have you heard for the streering racks wearing on them it has done 150k?

yes racks do wear... there is some adjustment in them (theres a thread on here somewhere about doing it)

although i would check all the other parts before going for a rack due to the cost and theyre a pain to get out

yes will have a decent look over them see where the play is thanks, its a g60 running 350 bhp i want better handerling out of it, its not bad but know it can be better

strut braces upper and lower if you dont already have them... especially as youre going up the top end of the g60 bhp range

Good idea ill check them out

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

What's wrong with the vr box?

Ratios are crap. What the hell have you done to get 350bhp from a G60? Theres a guy with on here with a race preppeed car so might be worth PMing him to see what he has found regarding handling.