bristolbaron

'The Original' Rear Cup Holder group buy feeler.

Hi,

Are these still happening as seems to have gone quiet? Would prefer one of these, but if they're not going to happen will revert to one of the £10 copies.....

Cheers

Phil

hi

it is still going to happen, even if i end up with just one very expensive one for me!

the trouble im still having is finding a decent cupholder to mould from.. i really dont want to have to shell out a couple of hundred on a mould or it wont be cost effective. im open to ideas to other cars i can find one from!?

sorry for lack of updates on this.. to be honest we're nowhere near the numbers we'd need to achieve to make these work at the right price.

behind the scenes id still been working on finding a cup section the right size and making a mould would be the only way. but with a mould cost of £300 on top of everything else its gonna get too pricey.

had the other guy not been selling them it could've worked, but the numbers just arnt there. maybe one day i'll look into it again, but i dont have the funds to pre purchase about 40 more to make the figures work.

sorry.