anubis

Full Beam Darkness - Suspected Wiring Loom Issue

Morning all,

I have an issue with the headlights when I switch to the full beams they don't come on & the main beams turn off, darkness. Have checked main fuse panel & that the bulbs are fine with direct power.

I have the original wiring loom upgrade fitted (purchased on here AGES ago!), so could it be something to do with that? I saw another couple of posts with something similar. Any ideas on what to check / how to fix?

Cheers, Ben

When i had this issue is was because one of the three relays on the new wiring had gone (or got wet)

Have you checked the relays on the wiring loom upgrade? Just swap them around and see if anything changes.

That was easy! Found a couple of 20A blade fuses on a wire running from the battery to the black blocks (fuses?). One of them v-old so replaced and all working.

Cheers :)

That was easy! Found a couple of 20A blade fuses on a wire running from the battery to the black blocks (fuses?). One of them v-old so replaced and all working.

Cheers :)

Sounds like the relays mate. Try and keep them waterproof if you can. I used to wrap mine in a couple of rubber gloves, looked terrible but worked a charm :thumbleft: