RowanVW

Corrado 2.0 16v ABF Black Breaking - West Sussex/ Staffordshire

Hi all,

I have taken the sad decision to break my lovely fun 16v Corrado project to save up for a purple VR6 ~ Hopefully keeping some other Corrado's going in the process!

CAN I PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS/ OFFERS/ REQUESTS/ RESERVATIONS BE SENT TO MY EMAIL:

[email protected] or via PM on the Corrado forum - I would like to keep ONE post and continually update the information instead of replying to a multitude of comments below-

Thanks in advance :)

Some items are on Ebay so please be patient as I juggle between this forum and that! (http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/prompt4buys)

The car is being broken because I am unhappy with the paintwork - A DIY job; Pick up is welcome in West Sussex area and can deliver average size items to Staffordshire once every month when I visit family...

Corrado is in BMW Metallic Black, it is the early model!

I will post all reasonably sized items (Buyer pays postage) I'm down the post office every 2 days :)

My Photobucket Album With Prices - I will keep updated when items have sold.

http://photobucket.com/rowanvwcorrado - ALBUM LINK WITH PRICING

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r92/Rowanofrohan/Corrado%20Breaking%202012/?start=all - ALBUM LINK SHOWING ALL PHOTOS

Items for sale, but not currently listed/ photographed/ removed from car:

Items and Prices - When I have taken photos of these items I will move them too the Photobucket album!

Engine Block ABF 2.0 (108k) - £115

Cylinder Head ABF 16v (108k) - £50

Rocker Cover - Recent Gaskets - Oil Cap - Painted Red - £20

Gearbox From MK3 Golf GTI (108k) - £80

4 x Alloy Wheels Golf GTI MK3 Wheels w/ good tyres - £150

Suspension - FK - Less than 7,000 miles done! £100

Brake Discs - £40 for all 4

Brake Callipers - £30 fronts - £20 rears

Brake Master Cylinder - £20

Straight through exhaust system w/o CAT - over £400 paid with receipts somewhere - £100

Spoiler £20 - Spoiler Motor Assembly - £20

Windscreen - £120 - Replaced 6 Months ago for £180

Door glass - £10 per side

Electric Window Motors - £30 each side w/mechanism

Rear Strut Brace - £30

Rear Lights - £12 each - £35 for set - Immaculate condition

Front Bumper - £15 - 90mm Splitter slight damage £50

Front Fogs great condition - £30 each

Front headlights great condition - £35 each

Grill 7 Slat W/Black Badge - £25

16v Badges front - £16 /rear - £8/ - Black Corrado badge - £10

Clutch Master cylinder

Slave Cylinder - £20

Clutch Assembly e.g. plate, fork and bearing

And much much more, listed soon - If you have any requests - drop me an e-mail!

Edited by RowanVW

What year is the car? Do you have a late drivers wing and is the grille still available? And would you consider posting? Lastly, how bad exactly is the paint and was it painted in a particular code? Looking for one in L041 black. Thanks.

Hi mate, don't want to sound like an A**e but could you please take the time to read the description - I.E. PM or e-mail me - I hate how clogged up these threads get - it does my head in, lol :) I will update the main page information every evening after work!

I have now added the paint description to the article - If you have any specific photo requests I have a decent SLR and a bit of time in the evenings...

VR6 Pete - if you send me an e-mail - I can send you a photo detailing the exact condition, I would say its average however it has been sprayed red! I think I have one back in Stoke in green.

Anything people send me - photo requests etc will be added to the article above... cheers, hope this doesn't come across as unreasonable!