Haribo

2ltr 8v passenger side drive shaft

Near bath, if I could find one of these over the weekend it would save me the world of hassle.

numbers 07818518147,

Harry

Near bath, if I could find one of these over the weekend it would save me the world of hassle.

numbers 07818518147,

Harry

Harry,

I've got one driveshaft left, I just need to remind myself which side it is.

From 2.0 8v so perfect for you.

Be in touch.

Stu

Harry,

I've got one driveshaft left, I just need to remind myself which side it is.

From 2.0 8v so perfect for you.

Be in touch.

Stu

ok, how fast can you get it to me and whats your price? I actually do have one I can get for 45 plus VAT from a breakers near by on monday but im trying to avoid spending such a silly amount on a driveshaft, but at the same time I need this sorted as fast as possible SO i can get to and from work next week :/

ok, how fast can you get it to me and whats your price? I actually do have one I can get for 45 plus VAT from a breakers near by on monday but im trying to avoid spending such a silly amount on a driveshaft, but at the same time I need this sorted as fast as possible SO i can get to and from work next week :/

Hey Harry,

Right I've got the short of the two shafts, which if I'm correct is the one you are after as the gearbox is on the pass side and so there it's a short shaft on that side.

£25 for the shaft plus courier which I'd imagine will be around £12 due to weight so £37 all in basically which is a fair bit better than 45 +VAT plus your fuel to collect.

Let me know.

Regards, Stu