Dodger

Timing belt problem solved, on to the next issue...

Ok, first off problem solved, the timing belt killer is no more. Turns out it was a defective lifter on the number one intake. 12 mile test drive, still has a rough idle, and a really bad miss from idle to 2500K. After that it pulls like a champ, Lots of power and runs great. I have replaced so many parts now I am not sure where to start looking. Any suggestions? The ECT is new, all vacuum lines have been replaced, new oxygen sensor, rebuilt engine, new ecu relay, new 3.5mm exactly 1 meter long, fuel pump, new injectors, fuel pump relay, and so many more parts than I can remember. Any ideas on what to look at next?

You need to set the dizzy timing dynamicly and idle settings now once basic settings are done.

Has the ecu been chipped?

I opened it up and looked at the removable chip on the board, here are its numbers;

1 267 356 189

LD27256-25

Not sure what the stock one should look like. I will post a pick of it when I get home.

Was there red paint on the screws on the case? if their was it means it was never opened before

Not sure about the chip pic of it would helpful,but sound like a stock chip as they have two sets of numbers