jjgti

Help!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65325[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]65329[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]65333[/ATTACH]

right had a collision in the wet tonight and need to find a new inner and outer sill for the n/s and i need a o/s door and a rear arch can any1 help not having any luck finding panels, and the axle is bent but as it happens i have one of those :thumbleft:

thanks JJ

How does this arch look to you? I need to dig it out of the basement and check it over. I fully expect it to be good like the pic.

RearArchFront.jpg

If you can pick it up I have a good shell, that is going to the scrappy very soon... 5 mins from jct11 M25 (Woking)

Edited by tut_gareth

Yeah that's what I think I'm gonna have to do get a shell and transfer everything over how much u looking for it and what condition is it in

Yeah that's what I think I'm gonna have to do get a shell and transfer everything over how much u looking for it and what condition is it in

Its in good order but there are a couple of small bits removed from the bulk head so id advise only taking the sections you need off it. it was going to the scrappy so feel free to make me an offer for it. ;)

I do need it removed asap though as it is on the street outside my house!

Its in good order but there are a couple of small bits removed from the bulk head so id advise only taking the sections you need off it. it was going to the scrappy so feel free to make me an offer for it. ;)

I do need it removed asap though as it is on the street outside my house!

right ill ave it off you and ill sort something out to come get it this week and yeah ive had a word with the guy who owns a body shop who said that if i could get a shell and use the panels i need off it we could get it sorted. how dose £80 sound