emu

OBD2 Conversion With Demobilized ECU

OBD2 Conversion With Demobilized ECU:

I have an invoice from DG Autotech which will be included in a box as a proof for 96 pounds for defeating mobilizer from ECU:

I can provide you with complete obd2 conversion including inlet manifold and throttle body, brand new lambda probe and everything else you need or just sell ecu and loom separate.

Price for Ecu + loom is 180 pounds posted, considering 96 pounds for imo defeat and 15 quid for courier you are getting stuff for 70 quid, it must be a bargain.

Price for Ecu + loom + mani + throttle body + used lambda + 4 pin MAF = 250 posted

Price for Ecu + loom + mani + throttle body + new lambda + 4 pin MAF = 300 posted

Price for Ecu + loom + mani + NEW throttle body + new lambda + 4 pin MAF = 380 posted

If I forgot about any parts I should include let me know. I must have them.

obd2conversion01.jpg

I'd rather sell full kit than ecu and loom separate so who ever like to buy a whole conversion has priority, sorry to disappoint anybody who will be first just for a loom and ecu.

Any offers before I will put it on ebay ??

Would you consider, ECU+Loom+Lamda+MAF?

Thank you.

Would you consider, ECU+Loom+Lamda+MAF?

Thank you.

200 posted

Hi emu,

Do you still have the engine sensor part of the loom please?

Thanks,

Neil

Hi, do you still have any of these parts available? I'd be interested in making an offer for the Ecu + loom + mani + throttle body + new lambda + 4 pin MAF if you do...