Human Joist

VW Badges GROUP BUY

Hey all,

I have just got hold of a company who make pattern badges and they can produce the front VW chrome badge for £20 delivered. They appear as good as a genuine one but I have been told by VW that they are now obsolete.

My original badge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66469[/ATTACH]

My new badge fitted today looks very smart and it fits very well.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66477[/ATTACH]

If anyone wants one of these let me know and I will get I get them at the above cost to your door.

Edited by Human Joist

Is this £20 for new badge with chrome finish? Or you have to provide them with your old badge in first place?

Judging pictures it look very nice. Any chance you could take a picture from an angle? (if that makes any sense) ? cheers

Will sort pic a little later on. For £20 with a new chrome covered badge delivered. Its sits exactly as the original and has the same 3 clips for fitting

Edited by Human Joist

I think the rear corrado script badge would be very good. Can they chrome finish existing badges?

Got to try and get the original finish on the rear Corrado badge.. the brushed chrome effect rather than the totally shiny chrome type. If they can do that, they'd get a lot of interest I think! :)

I'd just be happy with a chrome finish to be honest! But can't be that hard to reproduce a brush finish if they can create a chrome effect to that standard :)

Will speak to them again tomorrow to see what they can do with other badges. As while I have a recently painted Corrado badge when I painted my car I need the VR6 one. So will update this tomorrow with regards to other options. Here are the side pictures as requested. I am really happy with the finish. It had the cream/white inside as the originals have and I CANT tell the difference once fitted. Depending on the show of interest I could do a bulk order.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66609[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66613[/ATTACH]

Edited by Human Joist

That looks super. My VW roundel is in good shape but I think I'd have one to put away if you want to arrange a group buy mate? :)

Right ...... it will be £20 per VW front frill badge in Chrome as per original. I am after those that will want one so I can sort a group buy. While I arrange this I will also make enquirers in to the other VR6 and Corrado badges and then we can sort those who want one once I have confirmed and sorted the price. So add names if your commiting. Once we have a number of takers I will add a further post for your to send Paypal payment then get them ordered. It will be a quick turn around and I plan not to drag my feet.

Well spotted, I imagine its from the same supplier I found but slightly cheaper as mass ordered. He also sell the rear VR6 badge in chrome for £19.99.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CORRADO-GOLF-MK3-PASSAT-VENTO-VR6-BADGE-GENUINE-/270728010141?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f08a5999d

Copy and paste link. Just going to order one. In which case forget the group buy cheers OSV you saved me some time

Doh! Thanks for the spot Gareth.

Maybe concentrate efforts on the obsolete / hard to get stuff now then Jim Southan? :)

Well that's shows the forum worked. I thought I had it cheap then we find it cheaper. I have just bought a rear chrome VR6 badge of the same supplier above chubnut he reckons they are also obsolete. He only has 3 left listed.

Company in USA doing Corrado script, quality looks decent, a GB could be worthwhile http://stores.ebay.com/NK-AUTOMOTIVE-USA/_i.html?_fsub=572553011

They are primed, thought they were brushed :o

Hello,

i am Nick the owner of NK AUTOMOTIVE-USA and the othe 3 shops on ebay, the "CORRADO" and all other vw parts that we have for sale are Original Genuine VW parts..Just to mention that we do not do any script's, we just buy and sell factory vw parts ;).Also all obsolete badges are Genuine NOS and not cheap fake reproductions...

Thank you