dochy

18"audi rs4 9 spokes.

been thinking of fitting these to my c but was wondering if anyone out there has these fitted and has a picture for me to nosey at.in order to fit them i need to do the 5 stud conversion and would like to see how they look before i jump in!!you can get 17"s but i think they are reproductions!any thoughts would be appreciated.cheers.

Yep, 18s are just to big for a Rado, you get genuine 17" RS4 style on an Audi A2, someone on here had them :?:

i did think that but wasnt sure.i saw them on a c in a picture and thought they looked the bomb!!it looked like a show car to be fair and a daily driver.

---------- Post added at 9:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:22 PM ----------

i had 17" oz polaris alloys on ma last g60.still have them and they looked good.just fancied a change.maybe no point in the whole 5 stud extravaganza then!!

:idea: Now I remember, G60MAT had them as winters, here's a pic of his and the one that inspired him on the right :cool:

now that is wierd coz thats the very picture that inspired me!!!found it on google images!!its awsome eh!!u know what else is wierd is that my g60 is satin silver so g60mat's car is exactly what mine would look like!excelent work billcor!!thanks man.

now that is wierd coz thats the very picture that inspired me!!!found it on google images!!its awsome eh!!u know what else is wierd is that my g60 is satin silver so g60mat's car is exactly what mine would look like!excelent work billcor!!thanks man.

No problem and here is a nice set of A2 Rims if your feeling flush http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-AUDI-A2-17-SPORT-GENUINE-RS4-ALLOY-WHEELS-CAPS-IN-/200782052814?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item2ebf8afdce

now they would also look the tits but as my car is garaged undergoing a fairly pricey going over so they may have to wait.just spent 600 on the supercharger.awchy!!