Pete

Exhaust testimonials

Morning all, my car had its mot yesterday and though it passed I had an advisory on the standard exhaust which is rusting. It's kicked off my thinking about a new system.

My old VR had a milltek and I loved the noise of that,so want similar now milltek don't do the corrado anymore lots on here seem to endorse the jetex and longlife.

I have a bmc cda fitted so I don't want an accompanying exhaust to sound nuts, just like a proper v6.

2 eBay sellers have some resonated jetex fir sale around the 370 mark, anyone ever bought from them?

Also the MOT guy said the underneath of the car was the cleanest corrado he'd ever seen :)

Edited by Pete

Hi - I bought mine direct from the jetex.co.uk website - not sure which exhaust you are looking at on ebay but it looks like they are cheaper direct.

It doesn't sound exactly like the original VW exhaust (which I loved!) but I noticed an improvement on fuel economy and performance. its just a tiny bit throatier and the note warms with time. I highly recommend it.