skid

setting car up after fitting coilovers?

Just fitted koni coilovers to my project Vr just wondering if I should get it t up by 4 wheel alignment or just get camber and wheel alignment done?

Is there much difference esp since the rear is not adjustable?

I dont think you necessarily need to check the back as you can only adjust the back using shims behind the stub axles, and it'll be a lot of faffing about, if you want to know one way or the other what way the back wheels are pointing or set up then get it done, may only be a few extra quid, but the results unless well out, are academic.

The front however is a different story, and you need the tracking and camber angle set up with laser equipment, as soon as you can, but some people do get it set up roughly and drive it for a bit to let the springs settle down a bit. Over the first few weeks/months the height will drop a bit (maybe 10mm or so) as the set up settles, maybe you could ask whoever does it, whether you can take it back in a few weeks to get it checked again.

thanks for the reply.

I am sure most places offer a free check with-in 1 month of getting it done.

Just need to find somewhere that has all the settings for the corrado now.