Sam.l

A quick question about spigot rings!

I have a 1991 G60 and have got a nice set of 4*100 splits to put on, but lacking the correct spigot rings to mount them properly. I'm using 5mm spacers for the front, and 10mm on the back. I was hoping so somebody could point me in the right direction as to where I might find the correct spigot rings?

Thanks in advance :-)

The VW bore is 57.1 mm, so the spiggot rings will need to make up the difference between the bore of your wheels an that. You'll need to measure the bore of the wheels precisely with good calipers, or just take one to a machine shop or similar and they'll do it for you. So for example, if your wheels are 59.1, your spiggots will need to be 2mm. If they're smaller than 57.1, you can get them machined or just buy some rims that fit!

There are lots of spiggot suppliers who can make them to order once you have your size.

Great thanks for the info CazzaVR, Do you measure from the widest point of the bore at the back of the wheel? And forgive my laziness but can you recommend somewhere I might find a set? Thanks again.