H I C

HIC Win back the cost of your insurance Competition

Anyone who takes out a new policy with HIC before 31st of December 2012 will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win back the cost of your insurance premium (up to a maximum of £1500)!

See here for more details: https://www.hertsinsurance.com/competition.php

Call 0844 888 4 888 to get a free quote!

:)

Edited by H I C

Congratulations to Kevin Hancock!

Kevin is the lucky winner of HIC’s annual prize draw competition to win a year's free insurance which ran throughout 2012!

Kevin entered the competition at the Early Edition Show in 2012, where HIC also managed to save him around £170 on his insurance for his Mk1 VW Jetta (pictured below).

jetta32_zps83492340.jpg

“The quote I got from HIC blew my previous premium out of the water, and I entered the draw without expecting to win it, so I was chuffed to bits” said Kevin, from Northampton.

Kevin had already owned several Golf's before he discovered the hatchback’s booted brother - the saloon VW Jetta. As far fewer Jetta’s were sold, and even fewer with a diesel engine, Kevin’s maroon red mark 1 example sometimes catches the younger generation by surprise.

“I did the whole Golf thing, but then I decided I wanted something a little different and the Jetta seemed a good one to go for” he added.

“When I’m at shows people do ask me questions about it, and not everyone knows what it is.”

The car, which has covered 130,000 miles from new, is covered for an agreed value of £2,500 and, according to data on the "How Many Left?" website, is one of just four surviving early 1.6 litre C diesels on the roads in the UK.

“I wouldn’t take that as gospel, but there certainly aren’t many around, and I’ve never seen a maroon one on the road,” added Kevin.

“The car’s in good original condition on the outside, and the inside is mint. I’ve owned the car for about five years, and certainly won’t be selling it any time soon.”

HIC will be running the competition again throughout 2013.

For your chance to win, make sure you visit our stand at one of the shows in 2013 (starting with Ultimate Dubs this Sunday) or click HERE for more details!