ST0RMF0RCE

bbs rs 772 16x7 rare splits and azev a 16x7.5 wheels

Hey all,

j

I have a set of rs772 anniversary bbs splits up for sale - these ARE the 7" wide wheels - offset 43 5x100 - these have been painted fairly poorly in black so will need a refurb at some point - 3 ok tyres one not so good..

Looking in region of £325 - they are on ebay with a fair amount of interest.....

Also have a set of Azev A's in A1 condition with centre caps and key - looking in region of £275.

All sensible offers considered.

Can get them couriered to you for £30.

Any questions at all please ask - any more pics of anything request and I will do my best - only got camera on phone though so dont expect miracles !!

thanks for looking,

pete

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68495[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68498[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68499[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68486[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68487[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68488[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68489[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68491[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68492[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68493[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68494[/ATTACH]

Edited by ST0RMF0RCE

May well be very interested in the Azev's depending on condition shown in the better pics to come.