robo22sri

Schrick odb1

I dont know if am going to go through with this but i might break the golf i just bought because it turns out its worse than my corrado i just sold! :(

The car has a schrick odb1 fitted which i want £850 and a standard 2.9 inlet, i dont want to post as is fairly big!

I dont have any pics at the mo because the car is at my brothers with a broken brake line :(

Might be interested. I was quite tempted by the vsr on here recently but obviously this is cheaper. What's involved in fitting it? Any pics of It to show condition? I should have had a peek at it when we met to collect the splitter.

Edit: just reread you can't post pics yet. But what's the condition like? Fully working? Polished our painted, etc?

Edited by Portent

It's polished bud, it could do with a polish up or powder coating

The fitting its self is straight forward, there is a part that needs splicing in to the cars loom

Cutting a small section out of the underside of the bonnet and hooking the 3 wires up to the ecu and connecting the vacume tank up other than that it's like putting in a standard manifold.

Thanks. Might come back with some more questions. Im an indecisive bigger at the best of times so will have a think for a bitbit. Obviously if you get an offer in then don't wait for me. I really need to sort other things rather than buy engine parts :)