Sign in to follow this  
Takoon

Are Corrado VR6 prices going up ?

HI there !

Are our Corrado VR6'ers going up in value ?

Just did a national search on autotrader and found prices ranging between £4500 - £7500 for any vr6 with less than 80,000 miles !!

Only asking 'cos I might be selling my late '93 dragon green VR6 with 71,000, cloth interior, FSH (not all vag) and mintek exhaust :lol: fancy a new M3 !!

and don't want to give it away !!

I just payed 7k for a N95, 50k, heated black leather, blackberry metallic with FVWSH pretty mint condition mind. Dunno if I payed a bit over the odds, but they're not that easy to find with that sort of mileage!

Dan

I just payed 7k for a N95, 50k, heated black leather, blackberry metallic with FVWSH pretty mint condition mind. Dunno if I payed a bit over the odds, but they're not that easy to find with that sort of mileage!

Dan

thats a lotta money, but alotta car you got for that two, in arguably the best colour (nicer than my Aqua Blue :) )

but Takoon, i reckon that 5-5 an a half grand is about right money for yours, if not slightly more, cos its in that band of mileage where people buying think...' i could keep this car for 10k and still have no problems shifting it if I get bored' , like thats possible n a VR or sumthin :lol:

So stick to your guns m8, if you want around that amount of above, you WILL get it :D

Dev

8)