welshlee

more trouble isv ?

the money pit got trouble yet again, i realy like my raddo but its doing my head in,

i think its my isv valve thingy.the car sounds more like air sucking in a lot more than before

i thought it may be the charger as its a fresh rebuild.i been driving round under 3rpm to run it in,

but its time to give it some boost now and its getting to 10psi by time it hits 3rpm

the hesertates if i give it more gas.fine on part throttle.

the car starts on the button everytime .past mot last week and still running a cat

if i unplug the isv the car does drop a rev but hardly anything and reves ans ticks over sweet

i did take for a spin with plug off and does seem i little better and still ticks over sweet.

im woundering if the isv is stopping getting more boost as i used to get 15psi at 6rpm

ive done a boost check and holds psi fine.

anyones thoughts..

after loadss of research lastnight i found i can adjust the isv. i did adjust it today and the car does pull a lot harder upto 3rpm

made alot more beef. still got a bit of a flatspot so im still trying to find it.i did set co port at 450 and rechecked timing

havent been for a spin since reset co port.