ruzz

Sfs performance hoses

Hi, i've developed a coolant leak from a cracked hose between the heater and the block. I wondered if the golf vr6 hoses are the same as the corrado ones?

Sfs have them for ~£240. A lot of my friends with drift spec cars use them and say their great quality and will do you a deal on the door. can even make you up sets if you take hoses to them (takes a couple of days)

Roose ones are good :) linky

Some of the Golf hoses are different to the Corrado ones, when I arranged the Roose group buy I had to send them a full set of Corrado ones. Not sure if that one is different though, it seemed mostly to be down to the different locations of radiator and expansion tank relative to the engine between Golf and Corrado. Pretty sure they sell the hoses individually if you give them a ring, though.

Stone

I've got a new set of blue samco's in my garage that i'm never likely to use now if your interested, the box is a bit damaged but other than that they are good to go!!