science

OBD2 Engine Loom

Hi,

I bought what I thought was a complete ecu and loom from ebay, but It's missing the engine bay side!

Please has anyone got a spare engine bay loom for obd2?

cheers,

Neil

Hi I've got a obd2 loom and inlet with Injectors and part polished inlet. I'm relocating so need rid of it, haven't put it up on sales yet but if your interested let me know.

Cheers

Austin

I have a full kit for sale for £150! includes inlet,TB all looms ECU but no tranponder and key so needs imob defeat

Hi Austin, interested in the OBD2 loom wont need the injectors or manifold though. I don't really know what these go for, let me know much much it would be posted.

Cheers

Neil

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

I have a full kit for sale for £150! includes inlet,TB all looms ECU but no tranponder and key so needs imob defeat

That is a bargain, all I need is the engine bay loom, but I'm tempted for the spare parts, could that be £150 posted?

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

No, that's ridiculous! robo22sri, where are you based?