crookiecrook

rsr oulet kit

i brought a rsr kit because i wanted the louder noise from the supercharger, but after fitting it, it hasn't made any different what so ever, any ideas? do i need anything else?

hmmm i have no idea then

you should get a similar sound to mine.

this was taken last week on the rollers... has a twin inlet airbox and golf 180 bend on it

when it gets over the fan noise you appreciate how loud it is

well i'm looking at buying a twin inlet k&n kit for it, but i didnt no what to do with the return piper that goes to the throttle body, plus i wanna see if it make any different with the noise

If you delete the boost return it will change the noise a lot. You can get kits off ebay and the best ones vent the air from the bottom of the tb into the engine bay, but vent the OIL back into the side of the charger. That way you get the noise from the air escaping, but retain the oil to lube the charger. Having said that, you can get the simpler kit that vents both and just periodically lube the charger with PTFE spray.

Don't bother with the twin kits, it doesn't change the noise much and won't improve power. Put a K+N filter in the airbox and drill the bottom if you don't mind the damage!