corrado666

Wanted various parts needed, ASAP!!!

Here is a few things I am looking for.

1. 1 Driver side seat belt buckles (that bolts to the seat)

2. 1 Passenger side seat belt buckles (that bolts to the seat)

3. Rear license plate holder.

NOW HERE IS THE CATCH, I NEED THIS ALL SHIPPED TO THE U.S. IF POSSIBLE.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! THANKS.:bonk::bonk:

Edited by corrado666

I was thinking that they probably will but wasn't 100 percent sure and didn't know if it would be a huge deal because i don't really drive the car at night.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hi

i may be able to help

with the seat belts and pillar trims,do you need the rear belts and what colour pillar trims are you after,oh and is it a uk no plate trim

you need .The knee trims ,what colour do you need.

Thanks rod

Edited by rodmax

I have all black interior so i would want all black and i want the plate bracket that holds a euro plate, not an american sized plate. If you can post pictures of the stuff that would help out. Do u have any idea on a cost and cost in shipping?

i have both sides full manual window winding mechanisms. The handles themselves unfortunately are in light grey but i'm sure other vw handles from this era may fit?

also have the early style sliding heater controls just minus the fan switch which went an hour ago sorry!

As for shipping costs haven't a clue but I'm sure i could find out.

its all still on the car at the moment so would be a couple of days before i have chance to remove package up and weigh in if that's ok?

I Have both the passenger headlight and drivers from a late VR6 bought them off the forum this week but the headlight adjusters are broke on both. Going to see if i can return them to who i bought them off but if he won't accept returns then i could ship them to you. The adjusters can be bought from VW for around £15 each side. As you stated you don't drive at night the adjusters probably won't be a problem for you but it meant that mine has failed its MOT.

How much are u looking to get for them? I would have to get the adjusters and all mounting tabs must be intact because of state inspection.

Edited by corrado666

i have both sides full manual window winding mechanisms. The handles themselves unfortunately are in light grey but i'm sure other vw handles from this era may fit?

StueyB has a pair of manual window mechs with handles from an old Ford fitted - very nice numbers in shiny chrome. They came from a scrapped Mk2 Golf so no idea where they're from originally but you could try your local scrappies for some nice ones, they won't be expensive. The splines on the Ford handles fit the VW mechs perfectly.

Stone

Hey,

I have full set of seatbelts for euro conversion plus black sliding b pillars. Where in usa are you?

I would like £30 for the belts and b pillars and will get a quote for postage for you. If you need a pillars too its £40 for everything. Thanks, Chris

I already have two belt set UPS. I just really need the buckles. If the lower buckles come with the belts for £15 I will take them, just let me know shipping to Palmyra Pennsylvania 17078. If you could post some pictures on here that would be great. Thanks.

Edited by corrado666