sexybourbon

imobilizer fob

Does anybody know if you can get a new fob casing ? After rushing about last night in the house i managed to break the little plastic loop that goes on your keys , after babbing my pants and searching for an hour i found it in the shoe cubord !! But now its just loose in the car and im keeping it in the front ash tray but i know ill lise it if i keep it there and i only have one fob and key

which immob do you have? I still have the TOAD immob fob for my Corrado so if yours is the same I could send it to you.

I warn you though, pressing the button plays havoc with radio controlled front door bells! :D

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

other thing you could try is drilling a new hole to put it onto keyring. I'd crack it open first thought and make sure you don't drill through the chip.

Sorry this is an old thread now , i never realised i had a reply to this , the fob thats broken on mine is about the size of a 20pence piece and has no buttons , but has three little brass nipples on the end that you push in to a switch kind of thing to let the ignition come on

Cheers for the offer aswell bud but im not sure its the same thing ill get a pic up when im home