Swompy

Cigars

I can remember selling a few Cigars to some of you a while back after going to Cuba.

Started getting into them now after a friend reintroduced me to them and told me where I was going wrong whilst trying them in Cuba :bonk:

He was kind enough to set me up with a small selection of Cigars and I am half way through trying them (not in one sitting)

Had the following cigars in it. Cohiba Robustos, Romeo Y Juliet Belicosos and the other one just has Key West 1876 on the band which I think is American. The 4th one didn't have a band on it and my friend couldnt remember either what sort it was but said it was American.

I have had the Unbanned one and the Key west one which were both nice and smooth. Going to crack out the Romeo Y Juliet tonight and give the Cuban a go. Will give the Cohiba a try some point this week if not at the show on sunday.

I've managed to source a decent Humidor and now Im looking at getting a few cigars to go in it.

Which brings me onto the reason for this thread, I have been recommended a Montecristo No.2 which I will be trying but any of you Cigars smokers recommend any other decent ones?