speedysmartypants

Could someone please confirm what model this radiator is for?

Hi,

I have a radiator for sale which I believed was for a corrado vr6. I was asked to confirm by a potential buyer if it was identical to the original oem radiator. I went to the manufacturers website AVA Quality Cooling to check. Their own code for a vr6 rad is 2112. That is on the label on my box, but, also on the box is the oem code and it says 535 121 251 E. AVA say the oem code for the vr6 is 535 121 253 E/M

and the 535 121 251 is for the g60 or 2.0 16v but ending with a C not E. So what do i actually have? I looked at rads on ebay and mine looks like a vr6 one. Heres a link to a gallery that has a pic of my rad plus the label on the box. http://postimage.org/gallery/12duwf2w/

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by speedysmartypants

No link, but a 16v radiator is short, 435mm and has both hose inlet and outlet straight off the rad on the drivers side, no elbow piece, and 16v air conditioning car is the same but longer, vr has a distinctive bolt on elbow before the hose