G60  CS

Headlight issues

I'm having some issues with my headlights since getting the car back from having some work done. My sidelights work OK but no main and high beam, I've checked the fuses 1, 2 10 &11 which appear to be good. I do have an uprated headlight loom fitted with 2 fused relays, the fuses here are OK, the relays themselves are not housed in anything and have a little corrosion around a couple of the terminals, but a test light still shows power running thro them , any ideas ? MOT booked for Sat and the lights are the last (hopefully) problem.

Id take them relays off and apply some electrical contact spray to them then check the connections on the back of the headlights for corrosion. Had the same problem on mine and did the above and they have benn ok since. Consider putting the relays in a plastic box of some sort to keep the realys dry

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Worst case you can just put your oem headlight plugs into headlights just to get you through mot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2