Rinse

No Main beam on Nearside.

I've searched and found threads where people had the same issue but there was no fix in them.

Basically, I've got an uncut headlight loom And my lights work as they should, Side lights, both lamps. Dipped beam, both lamps. Then if I put on main beam only my Off Side comes on, and my near side is just side lights.

Checked with a spare bulb and same result. Followed the wiring through the engine bay and appears to be okay.

Also, when I flash and go into main beam, the blue light on my clocks doesn't come on. Not sure this is coincidence or part of the fault?

I can get a hold of spare headlight switch, clocks and indicator stalks. Would this fault come down to these parts though?

I also have an uprated loom sitting here I can fit, but as the headlights are pretty bright as they are I'd hate to cut up the original wiring.

Whats your guys thoughts? Cheers!

Swapped out headlight switch, clocks, and indicator/wiper stalks.

Exactly the same issue. - no headlights on NS AND the main beam light doesn't come on. Any ideas?

So... I've been a bit silly. Turns out it was a fuse. Didn't think they'd be separate from Dipped etc.

Ah well, least theres an answer on the forum now.