dumptyboy

Help needed. Anyone know Medwaycorrado?

Im looking for someone on the forum who lives near to/or knows this guy : http://the-corrado.net/member.php?24500-MedwayCorrado

I believe his name is Matthew Abela, and he is from Rochester.

Basically I sent him a pair of original corrado headlights, as he was wanting someone with standard lights to do an exchange for his Inpro lights.

I sent my lights to him on the 4th of September and have not recieved anything back from him since. I sent him a few PM's and he did reply to one saying he was busy and would send them the next day, but still ive recieved nothing. So im starting to think it looks like ive made a stupid mistake and I will not see the inpro headlights atall!

This is the next problem, im currently sorting my 16v corrado ready to sell it, but I need these lights to fit to the car as it currently has no lights!

Anyway, if anyone knows him can you please give him a kick up the arse for me and tell him I need the lights posted, or the cash to pay for another set of lights please.

His work address is:

Unit C6, Laser Quay

Medway City Estate

ROCHESTER

Kent

ME2 4HU

Ive also gt his home address but I wont post that up yet, hopefully someone can help him see sence and get them posted off, or im affraid I will probably have to pay him a visit sometime soon.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers. Rob. :)