onestep

Black tailgate, N/S door, front and rear bumpers and oz superturismo wheels

Having a clear out of some more bits as i will be moving soon.

Black tailgate with spoiler, glass,wiper and number plate plinth £50

N/S black door with window mirror and handle £50

Facelift front and rear bumper in black. front bumper has lights lower grills and splitter £90 for both front and rear.

oz superturismo wheels and tyres 18x8 5x100 225/40 r18 tyres all with 5mm one wheel has a little kerb mark on it all wheels straight and true. They are coming off my bora but the with fit other cars £520

PM me if your interested cheer Iain

Edited by onestep

Do you have any pics of the door? Where are you located? thanks.

Just need to dig them out the shed and get some pics.

Based in Peterborough.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Dibs on the bumpers pending pics and location.

Stone

Pmd you Need to get them out the shed and get some pics up.

Cheers

Saw your PM and replied, ta. I'll definitely take them, but pics would be nice if you have a minute :)

Hi,

Would you sell the number plate plinth separately and what sort of condition is it in (i.e. are the tabs intact?)

I work in Peterborough, so could probably drop by at some point to collect...

Cheers

Phil

Hi,

Would you sell the number plate plinth separately and what sort of condition is it in (i.e. are the tabs intact?)

I work in Peterborough, so could probably drop by at some point to collect...

Hi Phil

Sorry if you want the plinth you will have to buy the tailgate but the plinth is like new.

I looked into buying a new plinth and there were £89.

Cheers

Iain

Ok, fair enough, will have a think. Is the spoiler fully operational (motor and mech)?

Cheers

Phil

---------- Post added at 9:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:49 PM ----------

Ps sounds like a stupid question but will a corrado boot fit inside a corrado?!!!

Ok, fair enough, will have a think. Is the spoiler fully operational (motor and mech)?

Cheers

Phil

---------- Post added at 9:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:49 PM ----------

Ps sounds like a stupid question but will a corrado boot fit inside a corrado?!!!

When it came off the car everything was working. The tailgate is mint no rust and it has the boot pop up thing in it.

I guess if you buy it we will find out if it fits. Sorry never tried it.

Hi,

Will take the boot as long as I can transport it somehow!

Cheers

Phil

Ok cool when do you want to try and collect it?

Cheers

Iain

Ok cool when do you want to try and collect it?

Cheers

Iain

Will be in touch to sort details for collection and will try to work out if it'll fit in the c or if I need to nick my wifes car one day (and whether it'll fit in that come yo think of it!)

Will be in touch to sort details for collection and will try to work out if it'll fit in the c or if I need to nick my wifes car one day (and whether it'll fit in that come yo think of it!)

Guys I have seen this Question before in previous threads and I'm pretty sure the general consensous is that a Corrado boot will fit in the back of a Corrado.

Guys I have seen this Question before in previous threads and I'm pretty sure the general consensous is that a Corrado boot will fit in the back of a Corrado.

Cool - thanks for that, will hopefully confirm that either way in the near future!

Would you sell the passenger door minus the wing mirror and door handle? What's your best price if so? :-) also, where are you based? Or where are you moving to? I live in south Wales so probably golng to be a fair way from you no doubt! Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Sorry also forgot to ask, is the electric window mechanism/regulator in full working order on the door? Kinda the main reason I'm interested. And is it L041 black? Thanks.

Would you sell the passenger door minus the wing mirror and door handle? What's your best price if so? :-) also, where are you based? Or where are you moving to? I live in south Wales so probably golng to be a fair way from you no doubt! Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Sorry also forgot to ask, is the electric window mechanism/regulator in full working order on the door? Kinda the main reason I'm interested. And is it L041 black? Thanks.

Im based in Peterborough. The door colour is flat black which is L041 black i think. When it was removed from the car it was working.

I just want to sell it as a complete door and get it out my way.

Cheers

Iain

Cool - thanks for that, will hopefully confirm that either way in the near future!

I can confirm that it does fit! Quite a tight fit though!

Good to meet you Iain and thanks for the boot - the spoiler mech winds up and down significantly better than on mine so will be switching it over shortly! Unfortunately two of the three clips on the plinth were already broken, but I'll just have to work out a way to stick it on (assuming that when I do take it off that I manage to keep that 3rd clip intact!) as is still in better nick that my current plinth that has all three snapped and is bowed in the middle!

Cheers

Phil

Just the door and wheels left guys and girls.

---------- Post added at 1:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:56 PM ----------

Removed the wheels yesterday and they are 18x7.5 5x100 et35 bore of 70mm but with spigot rings to suit mk4 golf bora audi a3 and others.

Just the door and wheels left guys and girls.

---------- Post added at 1:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:56 PM ----------

Removed the wheels yesterday and they are 18x7.5 5x100 et35 bore of 70mm but with spigot rings to suit mk4 golf bora audi a3 and others.

Is the door rust and dent free? if so, I would be interested.

Is the door rust and dent free? if so, I would be interested.

pic 9 on page one shows the little piece of rust on the edge of the door other wise the door and everything else is mint on it.

cheers

Iain