joby

Help with camber adjustment please, Ideas

I swear this car of mine is on its last chance before it gets a basil faulty beating with a large bush!! Was off today so decided to try to get the tracking and camber somewhere right as the car has been pulling over to the nearside on braking for a while and i knew the camber wasnt quite right, First i set the tracking up and managed to get that somewhere near right but the camber on the nearside just wont seem to adjust enough to get the camber plumb with a level, its always pullin positive with no more adjustment, going to bite the bullet and take it to a place with the hunter machine tomorrow, Question is and what is worrying me a few months ago i dropped the subframe to replace the arb bushes and im wondering whether i have not tightened the subframe up square enough if thats possible and thats what is causing the problem? Surely the tolerences arent much on the subframe? Any ideas? Before i get rid once and for all

Bent a wishbone at any time? Or moved the bottom ball joint in the end of the wishbone?

No david none of the above any other ideas

the car has been pulling over to the nearside on braking for a while

Offside calliper piston sticking ?

This post might help. There's a thinner bolt that allows extra adjustment, but the online ETKA is showing this as obsolete, and saying that the original thick bolt is the replacement!

Might be worth trying to order it anyway. The part number is in the post below.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?49945-Camber-adjustment&p=642609&viewfull=1#post642609

Thanks for that, managed to get it sorted now, Had to take it to a garage and they set it up on a hunter machine and managed to get the settings right but said it was a nightmare to do, dont know why as its only lowered 25mm, anyway it handles and drives a lot better now and drives nice and straight

Lol just having the same issue with the VR Joby, had to leave it with them to sort it and they thought it ought to have an eccentric bolt in one of the damper holes, i said nope both the same top & bottom and just a pain in the ass to get right.

I did also mention the thinner bolt.

Hope they manage it :/

Lol just having the same issue with the VR Joby, had to leave it with them to sort it and they thought it ought to have an eccentric bolt in one of the damper holes, i said nope both the same top & bottom and just a pain in the ass to get right.

I did also mention the thinner bolt.

Hope they manage it :/

Well they should sort it kip as they sorted mine, but the guy pulled a right face that did it, but the car drives sooooo much better now! Good luck mate