Ragtallion

Roof rack?

There was an OE one made specifically for Corrados. They pop up on ebay every once in a while if you don't mind waiting. Trouble is the prices can vary wildly between £30 to £90.

My suggestion though, is buy the thule parts from ebay one at a time. There's the foot pack, cross bars and clamps(no need for the short roof bars). I priced it up at about £70. And that was "buy it now" prices.

I've seen Thule Corrado racks sell for 99p on ebay before. So there are bargains from time to time.

There was an OE one made specifically for Corrados. They pop up on ebay every once in a while if you don't mind waiting. Trouble is the prices can vary wildly between £30 to £90.

My suggestion though, is buy the thule parts from ebay one at a time. There's the foot pack, cross bars and clamps(no need for the short roof bars). I priced it up at about £70. And that was "buy it now" prices.

I've seen Thule Corrado racks sell for 99p on ebay before. So there are bargains from time to time.

The OEM roofbars going for as little as £30?!..I recently paid £165 for my OEM Votex Aero bars (as new in box with original receipt, keys and fitting tool). Before this the last set I saw on eBay ( and lost out on) sold for £170!

Yeah I know, tell me about it. But crikey, I didn't realise they were changing hands for that kind of money.About 6 months back I got caught napping and missed a set for £30 + postage (about £45 all in). Still not got over it.

Few weeks later I landed a set for £40 (listed and unsold at £75, sent an email with a cheeky bid) and the chap practcally delivered them FOC from Luton (just so happens he was on holiday near here the same week).

Every cloud and all that.

Yeah I know, tell me about it. But crikey, I didn't realise they were changing hands for that kind of money.About 6 months back I got caught napping and missed a set for £30 + postage (about £45 all in). Still not got over it.

Few weeks later I landed a set for £40 (listed and unsold at £75, sent an email with a cheeky bid) and the chap practcally delivered them FOC from Luton (just so happens he was on holiday near here the same week).

Every cloud and all that.

Lucky sod!!..