Sam.l

Corrado front end parts please.

Hey all, due to a slightly unfortunate meeting with another cars tow bar I'm in need of possibly an early front bumper, slam panel, late drivers side wing and drivers side early fog light. Panels preferably in L041 black but anything considered. Located in Swansea, South Wales. Willing to travel, but hopefully to somewhere relatively close! Please get in contact if you have any of these parts as I have a very rubbish looking front end at the moment :-( also have an entire grey cloth interior, g60 mat set, spacesaver spare wheel and some other bits to part exchange if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

Sam.

Twin 45 are you panels l041 black? I know it doesn't seem right, but I want the look of the wider wings and the squashed look of an early bonnet to make the front end look wider. I think sometime in the past one wing was replaced with a late one, but the one i dented was an early. Want a late to match the other. Will have a look into travel costs/times to cambridgeshire unless you are anywhere nearer to me at some point? Unlikely I know :-) thanks all.

Bump :-) finding a time to travel to anyone is proving quite difficult :-( no-ones knows of anyone in the south Wales area who has anything?? Thanks.

Still in need of a late drivers wing, early front bumper and early or late slam panel (is there a difference?) BADLY. Getting tired of driving around now with these bits in need of sorting. PLEASE can anyone help in the south Wales/Bristol area? please Please!! Thanks.

I have an early G60 slam panel, front bumper and passenger side wing in green pearl ( will need paint)if interested. I'm in Pembrokeshire. I know you need the drivers side wing but mines damaged. Just thought I'd let you know as I'm within reasonable driving distance.

Rob.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for your messages :-) dumpty boy - is your slam panel and front bumper in good condition? And are they L041 black by any chance? I'm guessing there are only very minor differences in early and late slam panels, if anything. Very interested as you are not far. Jonesy - is your wing a drivers side, late, and L041 black? Sorry to be fussy, just looking for the quickest and cheapest fix at the moment, anything will look better than now! if you guys have any pics I'd be much appreciated, thanks again!

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Also jonesy, what condition is your slam panel in? Is it black?

I have a late wing and late slam panel in silver, am based in Belfast if you want to price a courier it shouldn't be that much.

Hi otto, depends on what you're asking for them really :-) need a few bits so trying to keep the costs down. How much are you thinking? And also still interested in a reply from Jonesy and dumpy boy! Thanks.

Hi mate. Only just realised that you had replied to my message. The slam panel and bumper are green pearl in colour. Both are in good condition for their age but will obviously need paint to match your car. £30 collected and they are yours.

Rob.

Hi Sam, thanks for the reply, wouldn't be asking that much but when you factor in the courier it would probably end up being more than you would get from a local guy.

Jonesy - I'm guessing/hoping it's L041 black? Looks like it. How much do you want for the slam panel and did you say you had a late drivers wing in black also? Are they all in good condition? What colour is the early bumper you mentioned as well? What kind of price are you looking to help out another corrado owner? :-)

Dumpty boy - would you sell just the bumper? And does it come with the lower grille and splitter?

Going away on holiday on saturday for a week so if you don't get a reply quickly its not that I'm not interested, NEED to sort this asap but jonesy v.interested in the panels you have or anyone else who has L041 black panels to make my life and wallet a little easier that I wouldnt have to paint them up as well.

Thanks a lot guys, Sam.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Jonesy - I'm guessing/hoping it's L041 black? Looks like it. How much do you want for the slam panel and did you say you had a late drivers wing in black also? Are they all in good condition? What colour is the early bumper you mentioned as well? What kind of price are you looking to help out another corrado owner? :-)

Dumpty boy - would you sell just the bumper? And does it come with the lower grille and splitter?

Going away on holiday on saturday for a week so if you don't get a reply quickly its not that I'm not interested, NEED to sort this asap but jonesy v.interested in the panels you have or anyone else who has L041 black panels to make my life and wallet a little easier that I wouldnt have to paint them up as well.

Thanks a lot guys, Sam.

If you dont want the rad i can do the slam panel and wing for £45 ;)

The bumper is a gold/silver colour if i remember correctly £15?

Hi jonesy, would you accept £40 collected for the wing and slam panel? And just to confirm L041 black? I was wondering if you wouldn't mind throwing up a couple of pics of them both on here? Thanks. Also of the bumper if you don't mind, thanks again.

Looking hopeful that I've sorted a wing and the slam panel but still on the lookout for an early bumper in L041 black please anyone??? :-) thanks.